Chicken porridge with mushrooms is a favorite dish of many families, because of its easy taste, children and adults both love it. Accompany WorldFamousHub to discover how to cook delicious, attractive, nutritious and extremely simple chicken and mushroom porridge!
Chicken soup with mushrooms is not only delicious, attractive but also extremely nutritious. Perhaps, this is a dish that is familiar to many families. The sweet and tender taste of stewed chicken along with the aroma of mushrooms creates a dish that conquers the taste buds of the most demanding diners.
Ingredients for cooking Mushroom Chicken Porridge
- Delicious chicken: 1/2-1 chicken
- Sticky rice, plain rice, lotus seeds or green beans or millet
- Mushrooms: straw mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms or termites (can be combined depending on preferences or regional characteristics available)
- Purple onion
- Onion: 1/2
- Seasoning: delicious fish sauce, salt, pepper
How to cook Chicken and Mushroom Porridge
- Chicken is washed with salt, boiled with some purple onions and a little spice to infuse
- Washed rice, lightly roasted until fragrant (Rice when fragrant, cooked with porridge will have a special aroma).
- Stir-fried mushrooms with spices and onions for delicious infusion
- Chopped Onions
- Red onion, finely chopped scallions
- Take out the cooked chicken and tear it into small pieces
- Pour all the rice, mushrooms, shredded chicken and chicken bones, onions, and spices into the pot
- Next, bring to stew porridge.
- After 1 hour, the porridge is soft and juicy from the mushrooms and fragrant from the chicken, with the fat from the rice
- Add scallions, when eating add pepper and fish sauce if needed.
So with just very simple steps, you have completed the delicious and attractive Chicken and Mushroom Porridge for the whole family to enjoy!