Dumplings filled with egg meat is a nutritious breakfast dish for breakfast, breakfast only needs 1 dumpling and a cup of soy milk or fresh milk to feel warm. Let’s accompany WorldFamoushub to discover how to make delicious, attractive flour Dumplings that are very simple and easy to make!
Dumplings have been a familiar dish for everyone from the elderly to children. Dumplings are soft, spongy with delicious taste, can be used to make breakfast, dinner or snacks during the day.
Ingredients for making Dumplings with flour
- All-purpose flour: 400g
- Corn flour: 20g (if you don’t have it, you can replace it with 20g of flour)
- Chef’s yeast (dry yellow yeast): 8gr
- Baking powder 7g baking powder (it’s okay if you don’t have it)
- 2g salt
- Sugar: 100g
- Cooking oil: 20g
- Fresh milk without sugar: 240ml (If you don’t have milk, you can replace it with water, but I recommend making it with fresh milk, the dumpling shell will be delicious)
- Vinegar: 3 teaspoons.
- Lining paper: 10c
- Delicious minced pork shoulder: 500gr
- Wood ear (cat’s ear mushroom): 50gr
- Shiitake mushrooms: 50g
- Noodles: 50g
- Northern pepper: 5gr
- Onions: 100g
- Delicious fish sauce, soup powder, enough main noodles
- Quail eggs: 10 eggs (If you don’t have quail eggs, you can substitute chicken eggs with duck eggs in half)
How to make Dumplings with flour
- Medium boiled quail eggs (peeled)
- Shiitake mushrooms, wood ear, soaked vermicelli, washed, drained, chopped.
- Lean pork shoulder marinated with pepper, main noodles, fish sauce, onions and flowers to infuse, then add wood ear mushrooms and shiitake mushrooms to the island.
- Once the mixture is finished, cover and store in the refrigerator.
- Wheat flour, cornstarch, baking powder, yeast mix well.
- Fresh milk without sugar and cooking oil stir well.
- Pour the milk and oil mixture into the dry flour mixture.
- Mix well until the dough is smooth and knead the dough (if you don’t have a machine, you can knead by hand) kneading time is about 10-12 minutes. People can use a plastic bag to put a little cooking oil in a plastic bag and then put the flour into the dough to avoid sticking to their hands.
- Incubate to double the first time (when incubating, remember to cover with a damp cloth).
- After the dough has risen, take out the dough to form a block and then cut the dough into 80g blocks (This recipe makes 8-10 blocks).
- Roll to shape the filling, then double it and then steam it on high heat for 15 minutes (when steaming, add 3 teaspoons of vinegar to make the crust white) After 5 minutes, remember to open the lid, then cover and steam for the entire time.
When the cake is cooked, arrange it on a tray, eat it hot at this time, everyone, when it is cold, store the cake in the refrigerator for 3-5 days, the freezer for 1 month, when eating, just defrost it and put it in the pot. Reheat or microwave for 2-3 minutes.