The fruit jelly cake is delicious, but the way to make the jelly to be molded, not crushed but still flexible, must have its own secrets. Let’s accompany WorldFamousHub to discover how to make attractive, cool fruit jelly cakes very simply at home!
Jellyfish is probably a very familiar snack for everyone, especially the little ones. However, Fruit Jelly Cake sounds very new. Jelly cake with a very simple way of making jelly like jelly, but with beautiful color and delicious taste, not boring, very suitable for making Birthday Cake.
Ingredients for Fruit Jelly Cake
The white jelly
- 200 gr grated American corn, pureed with 300 ml of water, filtered through a sieve
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1000 ml cold water
- 150 gr white granulated sugar
- 5 m coffee agar
- 2 m coffee powder jelly jelly
- 600 ml fresh coconut water
- 60 gr white granulated sugar
- 2 m coffee agar
- 1 m coffee powder jelly jelly
- Fruit: kiwi, jackfruit, mango, watermelon, dragon fruit.
- Jelly mold with middle core & diameter from 20 cm – 22 cm
How to make Fruit Jelly Cake
Coconut jelly jelly part
- Put cold water & coconut milk, filtered corn water in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat
- When the pot of water boils, add the sugar + jelly mixture and stir well until the jelly powder is dissolved, then cook with low heat so that the jelly pot boils gently for about 3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Pour the jelly into the mold and let it cool in the fridge
- When the jelly is frozen, take out the slicer and put it back into the mold, but at a distance from the fridge.
Pro tip: The coconut jelly after dividing and about to enter the mold will be redundant, you can use it to make the last one, replacing the fruit jelly.
Fruit jelly part
- Put coconut water in a pot to boil, boil water for a cup of sugar + jelly mixed in & stir well until the jelly powder is dissolved, then cook with low heat so that the jelly pot boils gently for about 3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Take out the jelly mold, pour the white jelly into about 1cm, then wait for about 2 minutes, then put the fruit in between.
- Finally, fill the mold with white jelly (about 0.5cm higher than the coconut jelly) and let it cool and freeze slightly before moving, then store it in the refrigerator for freezing.
The butterfly pea jelly
- Take 100 ml of hot water, soak 10 butterfly pea flowers, squeeze out the water after the color is gone.
- Cook mixture: Fresh coconut water 500 ml; 5 pandan leaves washed and bundled; 60 g of white granulated sugar; 2 m cf crispy agar powder; 1 m cf jelly powder
- Cook coconut water, butterfly pea flower water to a rolling boil, then pour in the sugar + crunchy and flexible jelly powder and stir well to boil for another 3 minutes to remove the foam.
- The remaining corn jelly is about to enter the mold with a gap, in the empty part we pour the butterfly jelly jelly in, so you have 2 lovely jelly cakes already.
So with just very simple steps, you have completed the fruit jelly cake with taste of butterfly pea, coconut milk,… so brilliant and eye-catching.