Coconut jelly is fragrant, fatty, crunchy and is loved by many people. Join WorldFamousHub to discover how to make attractive, sweet and fragrant Coconut Jelly at home for the whole family to enjoy right away!
Coconut jelly is a very familiar dish, especially for children. This is an extremely delicious and nutritious snack food, containing many vitamins from fresh coconut, and will be more hygienic and safe when processed at home.
Ingredients for Coconut Jelly
- 100g dry pressed raw jelly
- 300g rock sugar
- Pandan leaves (sticky leaves)
- 1 little butterfly pea flower for color
How to make Coconut Jelly
- Raw jelly bought for me, washed, changed the water and soaked for the jelly to expand
- Boil the jelly for 5 minutes and then take it out and wash it with cold water
- Put the washed jelly in the pot
- Add sugar and about 800ml of water, bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Boil for another 25 minutes, turn off the stove and wait for the jelly to cool down for the incense (included in the raw jelly)
- Put the jelly in the refrigerator to cool and enjoy
|Tips: After preliminary processing and boiling the jelly to clean, if you want to create any color, soak it in the same color, I soak the butterfly pea flower color so that the jelly has a very cool green color.
So with only ingredients and very simple steps, you have completed the Coconut Jelly dish for the whole family to enjoy extremely delicious while ensuring food hygiene and safety!