Hu Tieu is a specialty dish that is extremely familiar to many provinces in the South and Central Vietnam. However, on the 1st or full moon day, Buddhists often go vegetarian and vegetarian noodle soup is also one of the delicious and attractive dishes.
Ingredients for making vegetarian noodle soup
- 300 grams of fried tofu
- 10 shiitake mushrooms
- 15 ky tofu
- 1 little pickled radish
- Some carrot flowers and cassava roots
- Bean sprouts, chives and enoki mushrooms
- 1 piece of leek
- 1 mc vegetarian oyster sauce
- 1L vegetable stew
- 1.5 L of water
- Seasoning broth: 3 teaspoons of vegetarian seasoning powder, 1/2 mcafe of salt
How to make vegetarian noodle soup
- Chop pickled radish and leeks, Cut the tofu into small slices
- Saute 1 little minced leek, add salted radish, season with 1 mc vegetarian oyster sauce. Stir-fry pickled radish for flavor and set aside
- Fry the remaining minced leeks, add shiitake mushrooms, fried tofu and stir-fry. Season 1 mc vegetarian seasoning powder, 1 mc vegetarian oyster sauce. Stir on the stove for 1 minute and then wait for carrot flowers and cassava roots. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Put 1 L of stewed vegetable juice in the pot, 1.5 L of cold water. Put all the shiitake and tofu mixture into the broth. Cook together for 10 minutes to let the broth participate in the flavor and also the shiitake mushrooms.
- Seasoning broth: 3 teaspoons of vegetarian seasoning powder, 1/2 mcafe of salt.
- Throw the tofu, put the tofu in the car. The needle mushrooms in the broth float and then pour into the bowl and you’re done
So with just very simple steps, you have completed the frugal, delicious vegetarian noodle soup for the whole family to enjoy!