Tuna vermicelli is a popular dish in many provinces and cities in Vietnam, especially in the coastal areas. However, how to make this dish so that it is not fishy still needs its own secrets. Let’s accompany WorldFamousHub to discover how to make delicious, delicious Tuna Noodles that are extremely easy to make!
Tuna vermicelli is a specialty of many seas, because the taste of fresh fish, sweet fish meat eaten with vermicelli is a dish worth trying. Many people think that making Tuna Bun is very difficult and requires a lot of ingredients, but on the contrary, in fact, this dish has a very simple way to make.
Ingredients for Tuna Noodle Soup
- Tuna: 1 fish is about 1kg
- Tomatoes: 2
- Star fruit: 2 fruit
- Horny chili: 3
- Lettuce/sprouts, bananas, bean sprouts, cilantro, basil
How to make Tuna Bun
- Clean fish, marinate minced shallot, sugar, salt, soup powder, fish sauce, pepper.
- De-oil and fragrant purple onions, giving cashews a beautiful color.
- Add tomatoes and pineapple, stir well.
- Add water, bring to a boil.
- Drop each slice of fish in, pay attention to drop each slice, once the water boils, then drop until the fish is gone.
|Note: Only add fish, do not add the seasoning that has marinated the fish, it will make the water unsightly.|
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, add star fruit, season to taste.
- Scoop out a separate pot for those who don’t eat spicy, then the big pot drops 3 horny chili peppers in, eats spicy, then one piece is broken in half.
- Cook until the fish is rich, then add the onion head.
- Blanch the vermicelli until it’s hot, then scoop it up and eat it.
The finished product is a very fragrant vermicelli dish, just smelling it makes me hungry, the meat of the fish is juicy, suitable for the whole family to enjoy!