Reham khan born in Ajdabiya , Libya .Reham khan is a journalist, Television presenter, and a producer from Pakistan. She is highly attractive and alluring woman. She born in highly educated family and get inspired from them. She get famous after marrying former Pakistani cricketer and politician Imran khan. After that she get alot of fame and attention.
Reham belong to well educated and well alleged and assumed family from Baffa Pakistan. Her father name is Nayyar Rehman who was a physician and mother name is Saeeda Nayyar who is very close to Reham they both share strong bond. Reham elder sister named as Salma Nayyar and brother named Munir Nayyar khan. Reham married to her first cousin Ijaz ur Rehman in 1992 at the age of 19 who is psychiatrists in England they both blessed with three children. She has a son named Sahir Rehman and two daughters named as Inaya and Rida Rehman. They both took divorce in the year 2006 due to some family issues. Later, on 6th January in 2015 she get married to Pakistani cricketer and politician Imran khan but they both get separated after a year of their marriage.
Reham started working as media person after separation from her first husband Ijaz ur Rehman in 2006. She joined legal TV and started working as television presenter. Then in 2007, she moved to the Sunshine Radio Hereford and Worcester and worked as Breakfast news presenter. In 2008, she joined BBC and worked as weather presenter with the passage of time she become senior journalist at BBC after working there for some time she return back to Pakistan and joined Pakistani media and worked for them. She also tried her luck in entertainment industry and worked in film Janaan in 2006.
- Reham was born into well educated and well reputed family of Baffa village Pakistan. She belong to swati tribe.
- Her father Nayyar Rehman was a physician and doctorate degree holder and her paternal uncle was a justice and governor of KPK province.
- She was 19 year old when she first time get married to her cousin Ijaz ur Rehman who was just 14 year old at that time . Later on they both settle down in England.
- She is a foodie person love to taste every kind of dish and variety of cuisines . She loves writing, traveling, cooking and doing some social work . She was socially active person.
- She is a dog lover.
- She is fluent in English, Urdu, Hindko and Pashto.
- She runs and organisation to protect and educate the Pakistani children.
- She drinks alcohol many time.
- She wrote a book named as “Reham Khan ”.
She completed her schooling from Presentation convent school , Peshawar . Later she graduated in B.Ed. from Jinnah college for women, Peshawar. She has a post graduate degree in broadcast media from Grimsby institute, north east Lincolnshire, England.
|Producer , TV presenter , journalist