Varun Sharma is an emerging Indian comedian and actor. He was born on 4 February 1990. He is born in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. He belongs to a Brahmin family. He has a bachelor’s degree in Media, Entertainment, and Film Technology from ITFT Chandigarh.
His mother is ahead of the fine arts department in the college of Jalandhar. His father died in 2005. The name of his younger sister is Nilima Sharma.
He wanted to become an actor from a very young age. When he was in college, he started theatre and performed at the national and state-level theatre. In 2013, he began his Bollywood career with the movie Fukrey. His performance was appreciated, and he was nominated for Filmfare Award for Best Actor(Debut). In 2015, he worked in a blockbuster film Dilwale which was a huge hit. His other successful movies are Kis Kis Ko Pyar kero, Fukrey Returns, Fry Day, and Rabba Main Kya Karoon.
- He also performed in a TV show history show, Ice Road Truckers.
- He has endorsed many top brands like Virgin Mobile, Airtel, Ebay, Nissan, Micra, and many more.
- He has assisted the director Nandini Shrikent in film Talaash and Yeh Jawani Phir Nahi Ani.
- In 2013, he received the Star Guild Award and Zee Cine Award for his outstanding performance in the film Fukrey. Bombay Times has chosen Varun Sharma as the best actor in a comic role.
Facts about Varun Sharma:
- He is a pure vegetarian.
- Before going to sleep, he talks to his pillow.
- He sleeps on the floor and not on the bed.
- He has never eaten mango in his life
- He is quite shy and reserved in real life, contrary to comic roles he played in films.
- He visits the native place of his character ten days before starting the shoot.
|Date of birth||4 february 1990|
|Favorite food||Suji wale golgappe|
|Favorite cricketer||Virat Kholi|
|Favorite actor||Shah rukh Khan, Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favorite actress||Shraddha Kapoor|