Anyone can download whatsapp status offline in a totally simple manner and without any thirdparty app. All the records of packages stored in our telephones and the reputation as well stored in our telephone’s inner memory .
Here’s the technique the way to store whatsapp repute offline without any app:
Save using File Manager:
This method involves saving stories from your device’s file manager.
- Open your App.
- Head to Status option and open the status you want to download on your phone.
- Leave WhatsApp and go to your device file manager.
- In the File Manager, click on the three-dot icon located in the top right corner. A menu will show up, click ‘Show Hidden Files’.
- Now go to the Folders named- WhatsApp -> Media-> .statuses
- You will find all WhatsApp friends Status there.
- Transfer that video or photo you want to another folder
Saving through PC Or Laptop:
You can also download the status pictures and videos from WhatsApp Web using your laptop or PC.
- Open WhatsApp web on your computer and link it with your device.
- Go to the status tab, and open the status of your friend that you want to download.
- Click the right tab on your desktop and select the Save Image option in order to download the video/photo
So, this is how you can download your friend’s status easily and can save them in your device as memories to watch them later. Please let us know in comments if you facing any problem.
Manual method to save pictures and videos from whatsapp:
There are some steps for saving WhatsApp status in gallery. It no needs any application. Just follow the following steps.
- Go to My Files
- Go to phone memory
- Press WhatsApp folder
- Press Media folder
- Press on . Statuses folder
If the .Status folder is not available the it means that hidden folder is hidden. To show the folder follow the following steps.
- Press on Option within My Files
- Press on Setting
- Check the Show Hidden Files
Now you can see WhatsApp statuses and can copy anywhere.