In the world, there are many beaches to discover. They are atypical, unique. They radiate by their beauty. All have their charm, their assets. They are worth seeing.
The ones you will discover below are sumptuous. It must at least have seen once in their life, even in pictures!
1. Glow-In-The-Dark Beach, Vaadhoo, Maldives
This starry sky aspect is due to a bioluminescent phytoplankton. That’s wonderful !
2. Glass Beach, California, USA
A beach of glass which originates from the waste thrown by the inhabitants. Waste brought back by the sea
3. Green Sand, Kourou, French Guiana
It’s a green sand beach! Unique!
4. Hidden Beach, Marieta, Mexico
It is located on the Marietas Islands. The beach of love is better known as the hidden beach.
5. The Pink Sand Beach, Bahamas
It’s a romantic corner, especially for honeymooners!
6. Giants Causeway Beach, Ireland
The columns were formed more than 50 million years ago, thanks to the basalt lava.
7. Shell Beach, Shark Bay, Australia
The clam beach!
8. Pfeiffer Purple Sand Beach, California, USA
No, it’s not gas, but idyllic purple sand.
9. Cave of the sea Benagil, Portugal
The coast of the Algarve, Portugal, sees its limestone become easily eroded, and giving rise to places like that.
10. The beach of the Cathedrals, Ribadeo, Spain
11. Bowling Ball Beach, California, USA
Stones that are discovered when the tide is low.
12. Hot water beach, New Zealand
Hollow out on the beach when the sea recedes, leaving a hot bath!
13. Red sand beach, Rabida, Galapagos
Red comes from the oxidation of iron-rich lava deposits.
14. Anse Source of Silver, Seychelles
A white sand beach located west of Seychelles. The granite rocks are naturally carved with emerald colored waters.
15. Navagio Beach, Zakynthos, Greece
It is one of the best known beaches in the world and in Greece. There is the presence of a ship, the MV Panagiotis, whose occupants allegedly smuggled.