Salmon is processed into many different dishes with sauce. In which, salmon with passion fruit sauce is a popular dish that is loved by many people. Sparkling orange fish, just arrived, sweet and sour passion fruit sauce, creamy mashed potatoes and sweet onions. Join WorldFamousHub to see how to make delicious passion fruit salmon the whole family will love!
Ingredients for Salmon with passion fruit sauce
- 4-5 passion fruit
- Butter, soup powder, sugar, pepper, cheese, cooking oil
- Cooking cream
How to make Salmon with passion fruit sauce
- Strain out the passion fruit seeds, keep only a few seeds for garnish, the rest make the sauce: Boil with a little butter, soup powder, sugar until it tastes good, the sauce is slightly thickened and the passion fruit sauce is finished.
- Cut the onion into a round cavity, remove it, then stir-fry the onion with a little soup powder, black sugar, sometimes add water to soften it and not burn. Stir-fry until onions are soft and thick.
- Boiled potatoes, mashed. Stir well. Add cooking cream, a little soup powder, pepper, 1 cheese, cooking oil. To make it smoother, you can grind the mixture before boiling, it’s always a little messy but still ok.
- Fry the salmon until golden brown on all sides, put it on a tray on the bottom bar of the oven, and bake it for under 10 minutes at 225 degrees.
- Place the fish on a plate and pour the passion fruit sauce over it. Add onions and potatoes for garnish.
The finished product is salmon that is cooked to fragrant and has a sparkling orange color combined with the moderate sweetness of pretty brown onions and soft, fragrant mashed potatoes. Wish you success with the above simple recipe!